Terms & Conditions of Use – A.CRE Accelerator
These Standard Terms and Conditions shall manage your use of the A.CRE real estate financial modeling Accelerator hereinafter referred to as the “Accelerator”, located at https://www.adventuresincre.com/academy/.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of the Accelerator. By purchasing access to the Accelerator, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use the Accelerator if you disagree with any of these Standard Terms and Conditions.
Upon purchasing the Accelerator, you shall be granted one year’s access to view all Accelerator content, courses, forums, videos, files, updates, and any new content added to the Accelerator during that year. Your access shall be limited to one simultaneous login.
To access the Accelerator content, go to: https://www.adventuresincre.com/academy/enterprise/login/.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, AdventuresinCRE.com, LLC and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in the Accelerator.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained in the Accelerator. In no way shall you share, distribute, or reproduce any of the materials found within the Accelerator.
Within the first 30 days of purchasing the Accelerator for Enterprise, you may ask for a full and absolute refund. Such refund shall be for the entire amount spent and shall be processed within 7-10 business days without question and irrespective of the reason, subject to the following restrictions:
- Only one refund per organization; no purchasing the program, requesting a refund, purchasing the program again, requesting another refund, and so forth
- No refund will be provided if more than one user has completed more than 10% of the Accelerator program, based on the number of lectures any one users has completed
- No refund will be offered if you or any of your users have violated any of the Terms of Service for the Accelerator, such as sharing login details, publishing or sharing Accelerator material with others, etc.
To request a refund, contact A.CRE support.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Accelerator material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Accelerator material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Accelerator material;
- using the Accelerator in any way that is or may be damaging to the Accelerator;
- using the Accelerator in any way that impacts user access to the Accelerator;
- using the Accelerator contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Accelerator, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the Accelerator;
- using the Accelerator to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Any user ID and password you may have for the Accelerator are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Accelerator Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on the Accelerator. By displaying Your Content, you grant AdventuresinCRE.com, LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. AdventuresinCRE.com, LLC reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from the Accelerator at any time without notice.
This Accelerator is provided “as is,” with all faults, and AdventuresinCRE.com, LLC express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to the Accelerator or the materials contained in the Accelerator. Also, nothing contained in the Accelerator shall be interpreted as investment advise.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall AdventuresinCRE.com LLC, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Accelerator whether such liability is under contract. AdventuresinCRE.com, LLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Accelerator.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent AdventuresinCRE.com, LLC from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
AdventuresinCRE.com, LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using the Accelerator you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The AdventuresinCRE.com, LLC is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between AdventuresinCRE.com, LLC and you in relation to your use of the Accelerator and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Texas for the resolution of any disputes.