The Real Estate Investment Analyst will be responsible for supporting the underwriting and execution of real estate acquisitions and the asset management investment function through detailed financial analyses, modeling of investments debt financings, creating investment and investor presentations, analyzing due diligence information and performing research on markets, companies, industries, etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial modeling, underwriting, and valuation of real estate investments (new opportunities and existing projects).
- Engaging with market participants such as brokers, developers, operators, consultants, and legal and tax counsel in the execution and management of investments.
- Analysis of markets and demographic studies.
- Assist in drafting of investment memorandums for both internal investment committee and external client presentations.
- Assist in quarterly reporting for both internal and external client needs, including quarterly reports, valuations, webcasts.
- Assisting with the communication and translation of information.
- Actively participating in the due diligence of approved deals including lease reviews, analysis of third party audits, engineering and environmental reports, ESG requirements, debt and financing arrangements.
- Participating in the review of real estate investment opportunities across Asia Pacific region.
To be successful, you will need:
- A Bachelors or Masters/Advanced degree, preferably in a real estate related field
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience with real estate investments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to perform under pressure
- Strong teamwork skills, judgment, and discretion
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Source: JP Morgan Career Page
About J.P.Morgan Asset Management
With over $82 billion in assets under management, more than 400 real asset professionals strategically located across the globe, and 45 years of history successfully investing in real estate, sophisticated investors will not find a more experienced investment partner than JPMorgan Asset Management - Global Real Estate.
Global Real Estate is the private real estate business within the alternatives platform of JPMorgan Asset Management. JPMorgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager for individuals, advisors, and institutions. It is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world with nearly $2 trillion of AUM.
The Global Real Estate group's 400+ strong team brings extensive expertise in all areas of real estate investment and management including portfolio management, acquisitions, and asset management as well as deep knowledge of real estate accounting, legal, risk control, joint ventures, leasing, workouts, dispositions, debt capital markets, appraisal and valuation, engineering, and environmental issues.