Responsible for the overall management of commercial mortgage loan portfolios with regards to real estate finance, capital markets and loan servicing inclusive of the following: debt asset management, equity asset management, construction loan administration, syndicated loan administration, project management, structured finance and loan valuation. Participates in business development and leads strategic company directives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain controls to confirm that job duties are being completed, thereby reducing corporate risk.
- Must have a history of business development, including drafting pitch materials, RFP – responses and proposals, as well as serving as relationship manager for key growth clients.
- Work with senior business leaders on business plan and growth strategy with a focus on resource optimization and process improvement.
- Maintain client relations to make certain that expectations are being met.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed by the staff and ensure procedures are current as policies change.
- Reviewing and negotiating service agreements as new portfolios are created.
- Lead corporate strategic decisions with respect to all facets of the company.
- Reporting: Leading or contributing to various reporting requirements including partner reporting and client reporting.
- Audit: Contributing to annual audits including rating agency reviews, USAP audit, SOC 1-SSAE 16 audits and other external audits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company’s values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and 5 years industry experience; or 7-to-10 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of the commercial loan servicing industry.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates. Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions. Develops and implements financial policies and procedures. Approves and oversees department budget.
Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Proficient in Microsoft Suite Products including: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Experienced in using loan servicing database system (McCracken Strategy preferred). Prior experience in loan servicing preferred.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve complex results. Develops, recommends, and implements functional operational programs and procedures. Responsible for setting project, department and/or division deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to line of business and/or overall company.
Source: CBRE Career Page
CBRE Group Inc. (NYSE: CBG) is the world's leading real estate services and investment firm. Serving real estate investors and tenants around the globe in more than 100 countries, the company offers services such as: Occupier Outsourcing, Property Management, Development Services, Investment Management, Appraisal and Valuation, Property Sales, and Mortgages Services.
The company boasts 75,000+ employees and generated $13.1 billion in revenue in 2016. It is a Fortune 500 company (#259 in 2016) and was named America's 15th Best Employer by Forbes in 2016. Career opportunites at CBRE are extensive, working in groups such as the Asset Services, Advsisory and Transaction Services , Capital Markets, Valuation and Advisory Services, and CBRE Global Investors. CBRE also offers development services through its subsidiary, Trammell Crow Company.