Toll Brothers Apartment Living seeks a Financial Analyst to be responsible for corporate reporting, advanced financial modeling, evaluating and investigating new investment opportunities, special projects and assisting senior management with entering new markets.
The Financial Analyst will work under the Vice President of Acquisitions to assist in performing sophisticated land use and financial analyses, participate in due diligence, including concept land planning, market, environmental, cost, and title analysis.
- Gain valuable experience in real estate finance including multifamily rental project underwriting and finance, land acquisitions and investment analysis, industry and market research
- Participate in large, high-profile transactions with direct access and exposure to senior-level executives at Toll Brothers, as well as within the real estate community
- Grow with a company that enjoys global brand awareness as one of the most respected companies in the real estate industry
- Support Apartment Living’s pursuit of acquisition opportunities by engaging in sophisticated financial modeling, due diligence, research, and preparation of investment memos and presentations
- Develop and maintain financial models for evaluation of real estate acquisitions, joint ventures, bank loans and other project finance activities
- Complete financial analysis to assist in negotiations with banks, joint venture partners and others, including financial modeling and market analysis
- Assist in transaction sourcing, negotiations, and closing
- Manage cash flow projections and performance metrics for Apartment Living’s portfolios and joint ventures
- Perform comprehensive real estate, economic, demographic and capital markets research
- Participate in the underwriting of individual properties and portfolio opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
– Fortune magazine
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance or comparable experience
- 0 to 2 years of experience in the industry
- Solid organization and analytical skills, as well as an understanding of complex financial analysis
Source: Toll Brothers Career Page
About Toll Brothers
Toll Brothers, America's #1 luxury homebuilder, is an award winning Fortune 600 company headquartered in Horsham, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1967 by Robert I Toll and Bruce E Toll, the company has grown to become one of the most prolific developers and builders of single-family home communities in the United States. In recent years, the company has expanded to include subsidiaries including Toll Brothers Active Living, Toll Brothers City Living, Toll Brothers Apartment Living, and Toll Brothers Campus Living. The company is also affiliate with Gibraltar Capital and Asset Management.
In 2016, the company had a presence in 50 U.S. markets across 20 states and Washington DC. The average delivered home price was $848,000. Toll Brothers has delivered 86,000 homes since 2000 and is rated BBB- by Fitch. The company was recently awarded National Builder of the Year honors by BUILDER magazine and recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine.
As of the end of 2016, the company controlled 48,800 home sites selling out of 310 communities. Toll Brothers City Living had 45 projects totaling 5,700 units built, under construction, or planned in New York City, Northern New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. Toll Brothers Apartment Living and Toll Brothers Campus Living owned or controlled 10,000 units.