CBRE Heery seeks a Project Management Summer Intern for a large school construction program in Portland, OR. The Intern will work with an experienced project management team on large, complex construction projects (over $15m) for a public clients.
- Conduct company, property and industry-specific research
- Manage and update prospects in an internal tracking database
- Assist in developing and preparing marketing and presentation materials
- Track local and regional activity, e.g., economy, employment statistics, major company activity, industry trends and demographics that affect the local real estate market
- Contribute to special projects in support of business development
- Provide ongoing support with current deals, including market surveys, proposal reviews and summaries, lease reviews, financial analysis
The internship is designed for results-oriented candidates with a strong academic background, preferably in business or real estate. Applicants should be self-motivated, creative, disciplined and exhibit a demonstrated interest in the commercial real estate industry.
- Current college junior, senior, or graduate level student
- Possesses the desire to work in the commercial real estate industry
- Experience with MS Office with preferred experience in Salesforce and Tableau
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to network and develop strong relationships
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Studying construction management, engineering, architecture, or related subject with a desire to learn about construction/project management.
Work duration will be from June until August.
Source: CBRE Career Page
CBRE Group Inc. (NYSE: CBG) is the world's leading real estate services and investment firm. Serving real estate investors and tenants around the globe in more than 100 countries, the company offers services such as: Occupier Outsourcing, Property Management, Development Services, Investment Management, Appraisal and Valuation, Property Sales, and Mortgages Services.
The company boasts 75,000+ employees and generated $13.1 billion in revenue in 2016. It is a Fortune 500 company (#259 in 2016) and was named America's 15th Best Employer by Forbes in 2016. Career opportunites at CBRE are extensive, working in groups such as the Asset Services, Advsisory and Transaction Services , Capital Markets, Valuation and Advisory Services, and CBRE Global Investors. CBRE also offers development services through its subsidiary, Trammell Crow Company.