- Performing market research and analysis;
- Identifying potential clients, generating lists, and cold calling;
- Participate in creating presentations;
- Assisting with maintaining company databases and files;
- Organize, maintain files and records;
- Performing special projects as needed;
- Assist prospects in accessing vacant space.
- Self-starter with the desire to work alongside success-minded industry leaders;
- Track record of proven success in both personal and team environments;
- Above-average verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem solving; analytical; detail oriented;
- Client focused.
- Understanding market trends, nationally and locally;
- Apply Client parameters to find solutions;
- Intimate knowledge of CoStar, Landvision, and Google Earth software;
- Basic Real Estate knowledge;
- Working knowledge of industrial and land properties;
- Market analysis for clients based on target audience/consumers.
With more than 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, Junction is a fully integrated real estate firm with a track record of providing outstanding service and returns to our clients, investors, and partners. The person selected for this position will assist our commercial land and industrial brokerage team headquartered in Houston, Texas. Our Brokers understand that consistently providing value to our clients with integrity will continue to keep our team being recognized with such distinctions as Brokers of the Year or Heavy Hitters from notable organizations such as the Houston Business Journal, NAIOP, REDNews, and CCIM.