PGIM Real Estate’s Agency Lending Team is looking for a Senior Investment Analyst to work with the FHA Underwriting team. The Investment Analyst will provide daily support to a team of Underwriters and is responsible for providing analytical and operational support on potential real estate transactions. 1-3 years of prior experience in FHA, Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac multifamily and/or mortgage loan programs is preferred.
- An exciting opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, real estate underwriting, real estate valuation, analytical, marketing and presentation skills
- The chance to work with and learn directly from experts in the field of Commercial Real Estate
- Development of modeling and analytical skills
- Direct interaction with senior members of the team, senior management, clients and co-investors
- Work as part of the FHA underwriting team to provide in-depth analysis of potential real estate transactions across a variety of capital sources
- Perform financial modeling and credit analysis of potential real estate transactions and development teams
- Track and report information relevant to real estate transactions
- Interact professionally both internally and externally with senior management, originators, borrowers and investors
- Provide superior analytical support to senior members of the team on a wide variety of assignments
Your Required Skills:
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Computer proficiency with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to accurately manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral member of a deal team.
- 1-3 years of prior experience in FHA, Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac multifamily and/or mortgage loan programs is preferred.
Source: Prudential’s Career Page
About PGIM Real Estate
PGIM Real Estate is the real estate investment business of PGIM, Inc., the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $66 billion ($47.6 billion net) as of December 31, 2016. PGIM Real Estate’s tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies.