Blackstone is a global leader in real estate investing. Blackstone’s real estate business was founded in 1991 and has $196 billion of investor capital under management. Blackstone is one of the largest property owners in the world, owning and operating assets across every major geography and sector, including logistics, multifamily and single family housing, office, hospitality and retail. Our opportunistic funds seek to acquire undermanaged, well-located assets across the world. Blackstone’s Core+ strategy invests in substantially stabilized real estate globally through regional open-ended funds focused on high-quality assets and Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. (BREIT), a non-listed REIT that invests in U.S. income-generating assets. Blackstone Real Estate also operates one of the leading global real estate debt businesses, providing comprehensive financing solutions across the capital structure and risk spectrum, including management of Blackstone Mortgage Trust (NYSE: BXMT).
- Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Fund Operations
- Perform liquidity projections
- Perform on-going investment limitation monitoring for deal flows
- Coordination of capital activities and related reporting for NY
- Ongoing AIFMD compliance monitoring
- Fund Operations
- Fund Reporting
- Consolidate property-level information from various source systems and/or portfolio companies and provide critical analysis
- Liaise with portfolio companies and BX stakeholders to prepare quarterly investor templates
- Perform ad-hoc/monthly/quarterly/annual reporting for senior management
- Participate in technology and process improvement initiatives
- Other ad hoc tasks/projects
- Able to build and maintain relationships and navigate diverse stakeholders
- Works closely with other offices in New York, Hong Kong, and other Asia offices
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
- Candidate must be a B.A., B.Com./ Graduate, Post Graduate or C.A., with knowledge of accounting and finance
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years of accounting/financial analysis experience
- Experience in a Big 4 firm will be an advantage
- Knowledge of real estate, including market fundamentals will be an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with a passion for making business processes more efficient and successful
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary
- Drive and desire to learn new technologies and grow technical and functional skill sets
Source: Blackstone Career Page
Blackstone is a multinational private equity, alternative asset management, and financial services firm based in New York City, NY. Blackstone's Real Estate Group is one of the most well-known and well-respected real estate firms in the world and is known for its proven strategy: "Buy it, Fix it, Sell it."
Blackstone manages and deploys real estate allocated capital for large institutional investors and high net worth individuals. With $102 billion of assets under management and nearly $200 billion in gross asset value, Blackstone is the largest real estate private equity firm in the world.
The real estate group operates across Europe, Asia, North America, and Latin America. Its real estate investment strategy covers the risk spectrum, from opportunistic to core, and seeks to generate outsized risk-adjusted returns for its investors. The company has 420 real estate professionals in 12 offices worldwide.