Goldman Sachs & Co, located in Dallas, TX seeks an Analyst in the US Real Estate (USRE) Commercial Real Estate group within the Realty Management Division (RMD). USRE supports real estate investing across multiple product types across the US. This includes sourcing, underwriting and due diligence, acquisitions, asset management, construction and development activity, financings and dispositions for the firm’s real estate investments.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Support asset managers in the analysis of new acquisitions and existing portfolio of commercial real assets, including office, industrial, land and mixed use
- Key responsibilities includes modeling, business plan preparation and execution, developing monthly cash flow projections, support leasing strategy, collect financials and review budgets, prepare monthly and/or quarterly reporting, and work- with third parties, including operating partners, brokers and property management companies
- Assist with acquisitions and dispositions, including writing investment committee memorandums, finalizing models, and/or calculating waterfall returns
- Research/evaluate market trends, rental rates and occupancy trends to update investment assumptions within models (in advanced Excel)
- Assist in the development and presentation of real estate and other investment summaries for recommendations to senior management for approval
- Assist with sale, leasing and disposition efforts of real estate assets including transaction management and closing supports
- Collaborate and work closely with counterparties including, third party vendors, operating partners as well as internal stakeholders, including investing partners, legal and compliance that support business
- Conduct in depth market and portfolio analyses; understand industry trends
- Maintain performance reports for internal tracking and reporting and to share with investing partners
- Strong academic background – finance, real estate, accounting or math background preferred
- Minimum one year of real estate experience with asset management and transaction experience in commercial real estate product types preferred
- Solid modeling skills, analytical / logical mindset and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Must have MS Office Excel experience to an advanced level
- Use or understanding of Argus
- Must have PowerPoint experience
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team setting
Source: Goldman Sachs Career Page
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) is a U.S. financial services firm founded in 1869 by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs. It is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY. The company employs 34,000 employs across the world. Its main business lines include asset management, commercial banking, investment banking, investment management, and prime brokerage.
Goldman Sachs Realty Management Division (RMD) provides real estate investment services and asset management to investments where Goldman Sachs has an interest. The Realty Management Division has offices in the Americas as well as in Europe, Asia, and Australia and is organized into six business units including Hospitality, Loan Asset Management, Real Estate Credit Investing, Portfolio Management, Real Estate Asset Management, and Residential Mortgage Asset Management.