The Research Division is engaged in achieving the goals of our clients through comprehensive research related to economics, apartment, and finance. The Research Analyst collects and analyzes data used to evaluate market trends and researches market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect Commercial Real Estate sales and capital placement.
- Analyze nationwide market data and produce written reports
- Mine data sources including the Internet and 3rd party data providers
- Create PowerPoint presentations for the Investment Advisors and Mortgage Bankers
- Produce factual writing of the data gathered during the research
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two to four years prior experience in a similar position
Source: Berkadia Career Page
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Leucadia National Corporation, offers mortgage banking, investment sales and loan servicing offerings to multifamily and commercial property owners in the United States. With over 1,300 experienced industry professionals operating out of 75 offices in primary and secondary market across the United States, Berkadia is one of the largest multifamily services firms in the country.
The company's 100% focus on the real estate multifamily sector differentiates it from its peers and has allowed it to excel at its core competency, namely providing industry-best investment sales advisory, debt placement, structured finance, private equity, and apartment advisory services.