As a member of the Portfolio Management Team for Invesco’s US Core and Income Funds, the Senior Director of Fund Operations will directly participate in and oversee all aspects of the financial planning, management and reporting of the Funds.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide oversight, management, and leadership to the Fund Operations Team responsible for overseeing the Invesco US Core and US Income Funds as an integral part of the Portfolio Management team
- Responsible for balance sheet, liquidity and cash flow planning including Fund level financing strategy and credit facility
- Assess Fund-level considerations for transactions including acquisitions, dispositions, capital calls and redemptions
- Liaise between Invesco Legal, Fund counsel and Portfolio Management on all legal matters related to the Funds, including investor onboarding, side letters, Fund documents, disclosures, and compliance
- Liaise between Invesco Tax, Accounting and Portfolio Management on all tax and financial statement impact matters including Fund tax implications, REIT rules, investor tax implications, and financial statement translation to Fund performance reporting
- Oversee and approve Fund quarterly reporting
- Assist Product Management and Investor relations with RFP/DDQ responses and other investor requests
The experience you bring:
- Minimum of 7-10 years in real estate investment; accounting background a strong plus
- Undergraduate degree, graduate degree a plus
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team-oriented environment
- Sense of urgency
- Solid practical understanding of real estate investment concepts
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
- Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
- 401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Parental Leave benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
Source: Invesco’s Career Page
About Invesco Real Estate
Invesco Ltd. is a privately-owned investment management company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded over 70 years ago, the company is relied on by institutional investors across the world to manage their various invested assets. The company currently has over $800 billion in assets under management managed by over 6,000 employees in 11 countries.
Invesco Real Estate (IRE) was established in 1983 as the real estate investment division of Invesco Ltd. IRE manages a real estate portfolio of $67.8 billion (as of 12.31.16) with CRE investment teams in 21 locations around the world covering properties in North America, Asia, and Europe.
The Invesco Real Estate Team is made up of 447 employees, managing investments in direct real estate, real estate securities including both equity and debt, infrastructure securities, and master limited partnerships. Employees work out of offices in Atlanta (HQ), Dallas, Newport Beach, New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Munich, Prague, Madrid, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Luxembourg, Beijing, Sydney, Warsaw, Milan, and Hyderabad.