A Note from the A.CRE Co-Contributors
Who is this Job Board For?
The A.CRE Job Board is specifically tailored to those seeking employment within the commercial real estate industry. Jobs on this board are generally related to acquiring, developing, and/or managing sophisticated real estate investments. To keep this job board relevant to our target audience, we have implemented qualification guidelines that all jobs must meet in order to be posted on the site. You can read the entire list of guidelines here.
Why Did We Build It?
As full-time professionals in the industry (learn more about the A.CRE Co-Contributors), we know there are few good options out there for all of us to quickly search for and find high caliber CRE jobs. The job portals that do exist in CRE are either poorly designed; designed with the employer, not job seeker, in mind; not real estate specific; or littered with low-paying RE jobs that are of little or no interest. We wanted to bring to the industry a job board that displayed the most prominent CRE jobs, in an efficient, intuitive, mobile-friendly and yet thorough way.
Developed with the AdventuresinCRE.com Reader in Mind
We also wanted to offer a service to our A.CRE readers beyond sharing real estate financial models, demonstrating how to model in Excel, offering up career advice, or discussing education options. We’re real estate guys first (period) and as such, AdventuresinCRE has always been about filling needs in the industry that we’ve noticed as we’ve progressed through our careers. In our view, the industry needs a job board more suited to the habits, methods, and demands of the current generation of rising real estate professionals – and we want this to be that job board!
So take a look, browse the growing list of jobs, and as with all content we create on A.CRE please don’t hesitate to share with us your thoughts.
– Spencer and Michael
How To Use this Job Search to Find Your Next Commercial Real Estate Job
The site includes advanced search tools for helping you find the right real estate job for you. Search by job category, type, location, and keyword.
- Jobs are shown both in list form and map view. Browse the jobs map by your location of interest, zoom in, and select jobs you’re interested in to learn more. Middle click (Windows PC), Cmd Click (Mac PC), or long-hold (mobile-devices) to open the job in a new tab thus preserving your search.
- In the jobs list, all jobs are sorted first by Featured vs Standard Listings followed by when the job posting was added to our database
- Expired, filled, and cancelled listings are hidden from the list
- Sort by job category such as Acquisitions, Development, and Investment Advisory, by clicking the relevant category in the horizontal list at the top of the page
- Sort by keyword by entering a word in the ‘Keyword…’ text box; if the word entered into the Keyword text box appears in the title or body of the job posting, the job will appear in the list
- Sort by location by entering a city, state, or country in the ‘Location…” text box; think of the location search as a keyword search of only the location string – if the word (or portion of the word) entered in the Location text box appears in the title of the job location than the job will appear in the list (e.g. entering ‘San’; will show all locations with the word San such as San Diego and San Francisco)
- Search by job type (Full-time, part-time, internship, and contractt) by checking the box that applies; leaving the boxes unchecked will show all job types