CBRE Global Investors – Americas is seeking an Analyst to provide analytical and transactional support in the acquisition/development of commercial office and retail investments. Responsibilities include underwriting, due diligence and closing of investment opportunities. This position would involve 1) assisting in the sourcing of investments, 2) utilizing ARGUS and Excel to create financial models and other analysis to evaluate acquisition opportunities, 3) coordination and management of due diligence, 4) assisting in the presentation of acquisition opportunities to investment committee, 5) monitoring transactions through close involving coordination across various business functions, and 6) assisting and monitoring the procurement of financing.
- Support the Acquisitions Team in underwriting and analysis of investment opportunities
- Develop and monitor regional investment pipeline
- Present rationale for recommended investment pursuits to Acquisition Directors
- Participate in the development of pro forma business plans by working with third parties and the Asset Management Team
- Draft and create a large variety of analysis and relevant documents including discounted cash flow models, sale and lease comparable review, sensitivity analysis, capital expenditure schedules, and other ad hoc analysis
- Assist in the valuation of real estate using the following approaches: income, sales comparison and replace cost
- Contribute to and manage the drafting of Investment Committee materials
- Coordinate and manage the due diligence and closing efforts including review of operating statements, third-party reports and closing statements
- Other projects and responsibilities as needed by the Americas Team
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of related experience in financial analysis/real estate transaction
- High proficiency in ARGUS Enterprise and MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present information
- Ability to participate and/or leads assignments with other team members
- Demonstrates initiative, leadership, team building skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, team environment
Source: CBRE Career Page
CBRE Group Inc. (NYSE: CBG) is the world's leading real estate services and investment firm. Serving real estate investors and tenants around the globe in more than 100 countries, the company offers services such as: Occupier Outsourcing, Property Management, Development Services, Investment Management, Appraisal and Valuation, Property Sales, and Mortgages Services.
The company boasts 75,000+ employees and generated $13.1 billion in revenue in 2016. It is a Fortune 500 company (#259 in 2016) and was named America's 15th Best Employer by Forbes in 2016. Career opportunites at CBRE are extensive, working in groups such as the Asset Services, Advsisory and Transaction Services , Capital Markets, Valuation and Advisory Services, and CBRE Global Investors. CBRE also offers development services through its subsidiary, Trammell Crow Company.