The Analyst, Asset Management will be responsible for the analysis, servicing and reporting of loans in Arbor Realty Trust’s (ART) loan portfolio.
Essential Job Functions (Duties/Responsibilities)
The Analyst, Asset Management will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Assist with financial analysis of commercial real estate properties including operating, budget and variance review, loan administration and borrower support, workout and foreclosure analysis, review and analysis of leases, appraisals and engineering reports and review of monthly billings.
- Compile and edit financial reports for investors, auditors, and senior management; including but not limited to CLO investor newsletters, management reports, and rating agency reports.
- Property valuation including market analysis and research.
- Maintain data and run reports in the Enterprise loan servicing system.
- Lead Asset Management activities for a portfolio of Agency loans.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or a related discipline.
Experience: Prior experience in finance or related field; prior experience in real estate, risk/financial analysis, valuation of commercial real estate properties, underwriting or asset management of Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac loans, client relationship management, distressed loan workouts, capital markets and property rehabilitations are a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel; and proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Word; Loan servicing system experience a plus (I.e. Enterprise).
- Excellent financial, analytical, communication, project management and multi-tasking skills.
- The qualified candidate will be hard-working, a quick learner, detail-oriented, well-organized and able to work alone as well as with others to reach a common goal.
Source: Arbor Realty Career Page
About Arbor Realty Trust
Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE: ABR) is a United States real estate investment trust that provides debt and equity capital for apartment and commercial property owners nationwide. With a current servicing portfolio of more than $13 billion, Arbor is a top 10 Fannie Mae Multifamily Lender, a top Fannie Mae Small Loan Lender, a Freddie Mac Program Plus Seller/Servicer, and the #1 Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan Lender. Arbor also originates CMBS, bridge, mezzanine, and preferred equity.
Founded in 1983 by Chairman and CEO Ivan Kaufman, Arbor Realty Trust is based in Uniondale, NY with offices across the United States. Arbor offers a wide-array of career opportunities for real estate professionals interested in loan origination, servicing, and equity placement.