As an Analyst Asset Management, you support the implementation of asset management initiatives in order to improve the performance of the properties under management.
You will be also responsible for:
- Analysing financial data on property, fund or portfolio level such as cash flow in Excel and Argus Enterprise software
- Preparing consolidations, macros, etc in order to do various analysis using Excel on an advance level
- Working with Yardi software (checking correctness of data, collaboration with external parties /suppliers feeding data to the system)
- Sophisticated use of presentation software such as Power BI
- Creating interactive presentations with PowerPoint, prezi, keynote or other software)
- Cooperating with asset managers in seven European offices
- Implementing and monitoring of governance processes and standardisation
- Overseeing property management reports and collaborating closely with service providers on ongoing operations
The skills and experience you’ll bring
You will have:
- Initial working experience in real estate or financial investment sector (also through internships)
- Strong analytical skills and computer know-how – Excel and Power Point on sophisticated level (Argus
- Enterprise and Yardi proficiency a plus but not required)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Educated preferably to master’s degree level, or equivalent qualification in Economics, Real Estate, Maths or a similar numerate subject
You have the ability to:
- Use your one initiative
- Motivate yourself
- Collaborate in a team
- Work with a high attention to detail
Source: Invesco Career Page
About Invesco Real Estate
Invesco Ltd. is a privately-owned investment management company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded over 70 years ago, the company is relied on by institutional investors across the world to manage their various invested assets. The company currently has over $800 billion in assets under management managed by over 6,000 employees in 11 countries.
Invesco Real Estate (IRE) was established in 1983 as the real estate investment division of Invesco Ltd. IRE manages a real estate portfolio of $67.8 billion (as of 12.31.16) with CRE investment teams in 21 locations around the world covering properties in North America, Asia, and Europe.
The Invesco Real Estate Team is made up of 447 employees, managing investments in direct real estate, real estate securities including both equity and debt, infrastructure securities, and master limited partnerships. Employees work out of offices in Atlanta (HQ), Dallas, Newport Beach, New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Munich, Prague, Madrid, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Luxembourg, Beijing, Sydney, Warsaw, Milan, and Hyderabad.