Primary responsibilities include supporting the Portfolio Management team on the Lion Properties Fund, Clarion’s $16.5 billion core-style open-end real estate fund, in the execution of portfolio strategies and in the evaluation of property and portfolio performance against relevant benchmarks.
- Assist with preparation and review of portfolio level and client reports
- Collect and input property level statistics and financial information into Excel templates for quarterly reporting and analysis, annual investment plan and scenario analysis
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the portfolio and properties
- Maintain portfolio models and internal support files
- Assist with the quarterly submission spreadsheets for MSCI and NCREIF-ODCE Index
- Assist with the production of flash, quarterly and annual reports for clients and consultants
- Coordinate with Client Capital Management to update standard marketing book on an as-needed basis
- Prepare and input fund information for consultant questionnaires, requests for information (RFIs), requests for proposals (RFPs), etc.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business.
- 0-2 years of experience in real estate or financial services.
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team that includes the disciplines of finance, research, acquisitions, asset management and marketing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete projects with minimal supervision.
Source: Clarion Partners Career Page
About Clarion Partners
For more than 30 years, Clarion Partners has successfully managed real estate investments on behalf of large institutional investors from across the world. Growing to become one of the largest real estate investment managers in the Americas, Clarion Partners has 10 offices located throughout the United States and Latin America.
Clarion's investment strategies span the risk spectrum, from core to opportunistic with investments in both equity and debt. It invests in institutional-quality office, retail, industrial, multifamily, and hotel properties.
The company currently manages $44 billion in real estate assets for 200+ U.S. and international institutional investors. Clarion Partners employs 280+ employees in the United States, Brazil, and the UK.