We are looking for a Lead Analyst to join our team that operates as an internal project-based strategy team for the Real Estate function. WeWork has reinforced its commitment to use data, analytics and clear processes to drive both growth and efficiency as we enter the next phase of the company’s evolution. This is an opportunity to join a high-caliber team that is an integral part of the company’s optimization and expansion strategy.
This individual will be a critical thought- and execution-partner, working within Real Estate and with diverse leaders across the organization. The role involves structured problem-solving to co-develop strategies and lead cross-functional initiatives to drive value across the organization. The role will report to a Manager in the Real Estate Planning & Operations group, will work closely with the Global Head of Real Estate, and have exposure to senior leaders across the organization.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional problem-solving skills, an analytical background, outstanding commercial acumen, refined communication skills, and comfort with the ambiguity of solving difficult problems.
Key responsibilities for the team
- Partner with leaders in Real Estate, Sales, Legal, Finance, Development and Technology to develop growth strategies, monitor execution and drive operational effectiveness
- Help to sustain team’s reputation as a value-creator by providing action-oriented solutions to complex questions
- Perform both quantitative and qualitative analysis to support conclusions and influence decisions, including business and financial modeling, process optimization, operations analysis, etc.
- Succinctly synthesize analyses into compelling presentations that identify key trends, insights, and implications while aligning stakeholders on action plan
- Oversee effective cross-functional teams by coordinating efforts, leading meetings, defining action items, and following up to ensure results
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives and develop tools to measure and evaluate them
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of work experience in analytical role; Strategy Consulting or Strategy & Operations experience preferred
- BA/BS degree from leading school
- Must possess advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills; Proficiency with Tableau a strong plus
- Detail-oriented and keen to dig into numbers and variances
- Verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally across the organization
- Energetic and proactive learner
Source: WeWork Career Page
WeWork builds beautiful, shared office spaces, community, and a place to join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. WeWork redefines success as a measure of personal fulfillment, not just the bottom line.
The WeWork mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. WeWork empowers team members to create their own life's work - to move fast and to challenge one another, as well as look after each other and care about the culture.