Clarion Partners, an SEC registered investment adviser with FCA-authorized and FINRA member affiliates, has been a leading U.S. real estate investment manager for more than 37 years. Headquartered in New York, the firm has offices in major markets throughout the U.S. and Europe. With over $50 billion in total assets under management, Clarion Partners offers a broad range of both debt and equity real estate strategies across the risk/return spectrum to its more than 350 domestic and international institutional investors. More information is available at www.clarionpartners.com.
- Primary responsibilities will include assisting with asset management duties including modeling, client reporting, property valuation analysis, property performance analysis and special projects.
- Assist with preparation and review of portfolio level and client reports.
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the properties and portfolios.
- Maintain property valuation files including detailed review of 3rd party appraisals and related property information.
- Organize the preparation and review of annual property operating budgets and business plans.
- Participate in regular operations, leasing and market discussions with property teams and industry professionals.
- Analyze property leasing and financial trends. Review leasing performance and market fundamentals with property leasing teams.
- Ensure assets are being operated in a manner consistent with third-party management agreements, joint-venture operating agreements, loan documents, etc. requiring routine property visits.
- Assist with financing and disposition transactions as well as due diligence related to potential acquisitions.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Strong skills in financial analysis and modeling (experience with Argus not required).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience, preferably in a real estate, finance or accounting.
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal and writing skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to interface professionally with individuals throughout various departments in the firm (acquisitions, asset management, finance, portfolio management, marketing and research) as well as third party firms, partners and industry leaders.
- Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated. Strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to meet deadlines are essential candidate attributes.
- Interest in and/or knowledge of the multi-family real estate sector.
- Some travel required.
Source: Clarion Partners Career Page
About Clarion Partners
For more than 30 years, Clarion Partners has successfully managed real estate investments on behalf of large institutional investors from across the world. Growing to become one of the largest real estate investment managers in the Americas, Clarion Partners has 10 offices located throughout the United States and Latin America.
Clarion's investment strategies span the risk spectrum, from core to opportunistic with investments in both equity and debt. It invests in institutional-quality office, retail, industrial, multifamily, and hotel properties.
The company currently manages $44 billion in real estate assets for 200+ U.S. and international institutional investors. Clarion Partners employs 280+ employees in the United States, Brazil, and the UK.