Would you like to utilize your finance and real estate knowledge to further build your brand by working on real estate opportunities with Goldman Sachs? We are looking for a team player with strong financial knowledge and a background in real estate. This individual will be part of the team looking after real estate-related investments in India, across both debt and equity positions.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Evaluate and underwrite potential investment opportunities with our capital partners within the firm
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage due diligence exercises
- Asset management of investments and reporting
- Oversight of operating partners
- Direct communication and frequent interaction with internal GS teams, joint venture partners, lenders, trust banks, sellers, brokers, lawyers, consultants, and accountants
- Financial modeling, PowerPoint presentations, and various internal memorandums / reporting
- Familiarity with structuring of transactions with focus on cost efficiency, legal, tax, and compliance issues and closing execution / documentation of transactions would be an advantage
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Three to 5 years of experience in real estate private equity/investment banking/capital markets
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Logical thinker and fluid communication skills
- Native English speaking, reading, and writing
- Experience in real estate private equity/investment banking/capital markets/consulting & valuation team of IPCs
- CA/MBA would be an advantage
Source: Goldman Sachs Career Page
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) is a U.S. financial services firm founded in 1869 by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs. It is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY. The company employs 34,000 employs across the world. Its main business lines include asset management, commercial banking, investment banking, investment management, and prime brokerage.
Goldman Sachs Realty Management Division (RMD) provides real estate investment services and asset management to investments where Goldman Sachs has an interest. The Realty Management Division has offices in the Americas as well as in Europe, Asia, and Australia and is organized into six business units including Hospitality, Loan Asset Management, Real Estate Credit Investing, Portfolio Management, Real Estate Asset Management, and Residential Mortgage Asset Management.