A critical priority for Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) is to ensure that high-quality data is available to run our business and meet our clients’ needs. The Asset and Wealth Management Chief Data Office (CDO) was established to define AWM’s data strategy and support for the core data used across AWM and needed to run our business. The AWM CDO is positioned in the AWM Operations division, within AWM Center reporting to the AWM Chief Operational Officer (COO). We work with the AWM Business & Technology teams as well as the Firmwide CDO team to deliver robust platforms and effective operating models to ensure sound management of our data.
The AM Project Manager/Business Analyst will be part of the Party& Account workstream which is focused on establishing a data strategy for client and account data as well as driving AM wide client & account data related programs. The focus of the role will be on data requirements and issues in the Asia Pacific region, escalating BAU data issues as well as insuring CDO support for critical projects and programs in the Asia Pacific region including aligning to the broader data strategy. The Project Manager/Business Analyst will be the trusted CDO partner for Asset Management in Asia Pacific, and insure their needs are properly represented as we define improvements to our core party& account data platforms. The Project Manager/Business Analyst oversees the creation, modification, implementation, and adoption of golden sources, by downstream systems/applications, across the entire Asset Management organization. The Project Manager/Business Analyst will collaborate with business, compliance, and technology teams to plan, manage, and track the enhancements needed by Asia Pacific, manage execution risks, and issues to ensure successful implementation of changes to our core platforms.
- Lead and deliver on APAC specific party and account data projects and programs, effectively managing scope, risks, issues, dependencies and resourcing requirements; laying out project plans, tasks, ownership; tracking and communicating progress
- Perform detailed data analysis supporting various data projects including data mappings, data reconciliations, root cause analysis
- Documenting data requirements and/or end to end data flows, associated operating models and data quality rules
- Support data quality issue pipeline management – including demand prioritization, working with large volumes of data in support of
- Develop key metrics and reporting that include key messages, issues, risks, control and operational effectiveness
- Prepare presentations and materials for stakeholder reviews, project team meetings and leadership reviews; Chair APAC specific forums
- Manage partnerships with key stakeholders across APAC including, AM Lines of Business, Technology and Corporate Functions
- 5-7 years in Financial Services or Consulting in complex program and Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of client data and related data privacy rules
- Excellent project management, business analysis and data analysis skills
- Experience with operating model design and process reengineering
- Ability to work effectively and build strong relationships with teams across all levels of the organization
- Ability to dive into details and synthetize information for executive communication
- Independent, organized, self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal leadership, partnership and influencing skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to quickly define and deconstruct problems leveraging strong analytical and end-to-end problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks effectively; be proactive in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses excellent judgment, knows when to escalate complex issues to senior management or functional partners with relevant expertise
- Knowledge and understanding of Asset and Wealth Management business preferred
- Advanced skills with the core MS Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint);
- Advanced skills with standard PM tools (e.g. MS Project); Familiarity with process-mapping tools (e.g. MS Visio, etc.)
Source: JP Morgan Career Page
About J.P.Morgan Asset Management
With over $82 billion in assets under management, more than 400 real asset professionals strategically located across the globe, and 45 years of history successfully investing in real estate, sophisticated investors will not find a more experienced investment partner than JPMorgan Asset Management - Global Real Estate.
Global Real Estate is the private real estate business within the alternatives platform of JPMorgan Asset Management. JPMorgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager for individuals, advisors, and institutions. It is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world with nearly $2 trillion of AUM.
The Global Real Estate group's 400+ strong team brings extensive expertise in all areas of real estate investment and management including portfolio management, acquisitions, and asset management as well as deep knowledge of real estate accounting, legal, risk control, joint ventures, leasing, workouts, dispositions, debt capital markets, appraisal and valuation, engineering, and environmental issues.