We are looking to hire an associate/VP in its corporate/growth equity investment team in Hong Kong.
- Researching and assessing potential investment opportunities, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Building and operating complex financial models for company valuation purposes
- Participating in business analysis to help the team form a view on the merits of a potential investment
- Contributing to the preparation of discussion materials on proposed investment opportunities for the consideration of the Goldman Sachs internal investment committee
- Participating in the monitoring of new and existing portfolio investments, and attending monitoring sessions with the portfolio companies’ management
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree
- At least 4 year of work experience in investment banking or private equity
- Genuine interest and at least 3 years of relevant experience in TMT/enterprise technology/2B services and financial technology
- Native level of language skills in Mandarin Chinese.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong technical skills in analysis, research, financial model building
- Has investor mindset and strong interpersonal skills to deal with clients
- Intellectual curiosity and intellectual honesty
- Truth seeking, Self-confidence & humility, Empathy
Source: Goldman Sachs Career Page
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) is a U.S. financial services firm founded in 1869 by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs. It is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY. The company employs 34,000 employs across the world. Its main business lines include asset management, commercial banking, investment banking, investment management, and prime brokerage.
Goldman Sachs Realty Management Division (RMD) provides real estate investment services and asset management to investments where Goldman Sachs has an interest. The Realty Management Division has offices in the Americas as well as in Europe, Asia, and Australia and is organized into six business units including Hospitality, Loan Asset Management, Real Estate Credit Investing, Portfolio Management, Real Estate Asset Management, and Residential Mortgage Asset Management.