Portfolio Management is responsible for portfolio and fund level management and reporting to regional and global business stakeholders, with a focus on performance, risk, balance sheet and capital aspects of real-estate business within Merchant Banking Division.
- Produce monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting covering investment positions, risk, profitability, capital adequacy and other metrics e.g equity flows, P&L budget forecasts, Mark-to Market valuations
- Prepare year-end reports and portfolio presentation to lenders/investors: this is including full support to local teams in charge to perform Business Plan Processes
- Manage ad-hoc requests coming from Management and Asset Management teams to keep Management informed about portfolio performance
- Liaise with local teams (such as IT, accounting, asset management) to handle all the matters related to portfolios analytics
- Establish regular global consolidations of portfolios (i.e.: models, pipeline, AUM etc.)
- Ensure data consistency and coherence against Cash Flow Models.
- Third party financing support
- Improve processes to make them more efficient
- Generate business insight through data analytics to aid business decisions
- Strong academic background – finance, real estate, accounting or math background preferred
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience
- Fluent English
- Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commercial focus and interest in financial and RE markets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Team minded
- Strong project planning, organization, and time management
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines ensuring high quality reports
Source: Goldman Sachs Career Page
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) is a U.S. financial services firm founded in 1869 by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs. It is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY. The company employs 34,000 employs across the world. Its main business lines include asset management, commercial banking, investment banking, investment management, and prime brokerage.
Goldman Sachs Realty Management Division (RMD) provides real estate investment services and asset management to investments where Goldman Sachs has an interest. The Realty Management Division has offices in the Americas as well as in Europe, Asia, and Australia and is organized into six business units including Hospitality, Loan Asset Management, Real Estate Credit Investing, Portfolio Management, Real Estate Asset Management, and Residential Mortgage Asset Management.