We are looking for a Real Estate Acquisitions Vice President / Executive Director, whom will be responsible for leading the sourcing, underwriting and execution of Japan real estate acquisitions, structuring of investment opportunities, investment presentations, negotiations of investment contracts and debt financing, due diligence teams, and overseeing the detailed financial analyses, modeling of investments, analyzing due diligence information, performing research on markets, companies, industries, etc.
The role will also develop and maintain relationships with developers, operators, and joint venture partners as well as assisting with the asset management of investments.
- Leading the sourcing of investment opportunities and developing/maintaining relationships with developers, operators, and joint venture partners.
- Leading the execution team for each acquisition
- Leading the analysis of markets and demographic studies.
- Leading the drafting of investment memorandums for both internal investment committee and external client presentations.
- Reviewing financial modeling, underwriting, and valuation of real estate investments (new opportunities and existing projects).
- Actively participating in the on-going asset management of investments and joint ventures.
- Assist in quarterly reporting for both internal and external client needs, including quarterly reports, valuations, webcasts.
- Assisting with the communication and translation of information.
- Actively participating in the due diligence of approved deals including lease reviews, analysis of third party audits, engineering and environmental reports, ESG requirements, debt and financing arrangements.
- Ability to participate in and review investment opportunities across Asia Pacific region.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters/Advanced degree graduates
- Solid experience in real estate investments
- Confident and articulate communicators with strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to perform under pressure
- Strong teamwork with “player/coach” management skills
- Good judgment and discretion
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communications in both Japanese and English due to business requirements
Source: JP Morgan Career Page
About J.P.Morgan Asset Management
With over $82 billion in assets under management, more than 400 real asset professionals strategically located across the globe, and 45 years of history successfully investing in real estate, sophisticated investors will not find a more experienced investment partner than JPMorgan Asset Management - Global Real Estate.
Global Real Estate is the private real estate business within the alternatives platform of JPMorgan Asset Management. JPMorgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager for individuals, advisors, and institutions. It is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world with nearly $2 trillion of AUM.
The Global Real Estate group's 400+ strong team brings extensive expertise in all areas of real estate investment and management including portfolio management, acquisitions, and asset management as well as deep knowledge of real estate accounting, legal, risk control, joint ventures, leasing, workouts, dispositions, debt capital markets, appraisal and valuation, engineering, and environmental issues.