Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, located in Dallas, TX, seeks an Associate or Vice President to join the Real Estate Portfolio Management, focusing on open-end real estate funds.
- Portfolio management of a variety of open-end products, including a rapidly growing ODCE fund
- Create and maintain tools to support the oversight of portfolio performance and drive accretive decision making to both enhance fund returns and mitigate risk
- Create dynamic models to sensitize portfolios and understand implications of macro events and portfolio allocation adjustments on overall performance and covenant compliance
- Develop attribution models to understand drivers of performance and competitive positioning relative to benchmarks
- Collaborate with asset management, investment, and fund management teams to develop and refine acquisition, disposition, capital improvement and financing strategies at both the asset and fund level
- Manage analytics and reporting for internal and external stakeholders, including business unit leadership, investment committee, current and prospective clients and industry indexes
- Coordinate with investment and fund accounting groups to manage investment capital requirements, liquidity and financial reporting
- Participate in the structuring and launch of new real estate funds
- Interact and collaborate with internal teams across the firm to ensure quality of data and strength of processes and controls, including through implementation of new technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university Master’s degree, CFA or CPA a plus
- 3+ minimum years of experience in real estate fund management, with preference for previous experience in institutional fund environment, Core Fund, REIT, or Big4
- Experience working with large sets of data and developing institutional-level reporting; ODCE index reporting a plus
- Strong project planning, organization, and time management skills
- Solid analytical / critical thinking mindset and attention to details
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and all Word products
- Technical Skills including SQL, VBA, Tableau a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
Source: Goldman Sachs Career Page
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) is a U.S. financial services firm founded in 1869 by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs. It is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY. The company employs 34,000 employs across the world. Its main business lines include asset management, commercial banking, investment banking, investment management, and prime brokerage.
Goldman Sachs Realty Management Division (RMD) provides real estate investment services and asset management to investments where Goldman Sachs has an interest. The Realty Management Division has offices in the Americas as well as in Europe, Asia, and Australia and is organized into six business units including Hospitality, Loan Asset Management, Real Estate Credit Investing, Portfolio Management, Real Estate Asset Management, and Residential Mortgage Asset Management.