This position is based out of the Dallas office and will report to the Southeast Industrial Regional Manager. This position will be responsible for the management of approximately 10mm sf of existing industrial assets located in the Southeastern US, concentrated primarily in Florida. Additional responsibilities will include active involvement in acquisitions, developments, and dispositions.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day operations of existing and future assets;
- Creatively add value and carry out strategic goals at the property level through leasing, property management, implementation of capital improvements, as well as working with transactions teams on sourcing, underwriting and closing acquisitions and developments;
- Responsible for oversight and delivery of all monthly and quarterly reports for clients;
- Prepare and execute annual strategic business plan for each property, including leasing goals, operating budgets, capital project plans, hold/sell analysis;
- Select and lead third party vendors (leasing agents, property managers, etc.);
- Work with property management and leasing teams in the development and approval of annual operating budgets;
- Review monthly operating/financial performance, variance analysis and operating/capital project status;
- Complete annual valuations for the properties and review quarterly valuations as required;
- Develop a complete understanding of the real estate markets in which assets are located including regular market and property tours;
- Develop and implement a plan for tenant engagement;
- Work with transactions team on identification and execution of dispositions
- 4-year college degree, real estate or finance degree preferred;
- 6 – 10 years real estate experience, minimum of 3 years industrial asset management experience required;
- Transaction experience preferred (i.e. acquisitions, development, dispositions);
- Must be a self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills;
- Superior verbal and written communications skills along with strong presentation and executive reporting skills;
- Have excellent leadership abilities, be a confident communicator with the level of maturity and presence necessary to interact with the senior management of the firm, as well as joint venture partners and external constituents;
- Strong problem-solving orientation with the ability to identify and execute a strategic solution;
- Strong computer skills and experience with financial modeling and familiarity with Argus;
- Willing and flexible to travel
Source: Clarion Partners Career Page
About Clarion Partners
For more than 30 years, Clarion Partners has successfully managed real estate investments on behalf of large institutional investors from across the world. Growing to become one of the largest real estate investment managers in the Americas, Clarion Partners has 10 offices located throughout the United States and Latin America.
Clarion's investment strategies span the risk spectrum, from core to opportunistic with investments in both equity and debt. It invests in institutional-quality office, retail, industrial, multifamily, and hotel properties.
The company currently manages $44 billion in real estate assets for 200+ U.S. and international institutional investors. Clarion Partners employs 280+ employees in the United States, Brazil, and the UK.