- Support the bid process from pipeline through to contract award
- Prepare and lead bid documentation for submission related to pricing and, where necessary, Best and Final Offers in conjunction with Business Development and Commercial leads
- Develop and execute a tailored commercial strategy and approach for each bid
- Ensure our price offering is suitable to meet the requirements of our Client and Company
- Support the business review and approval process for all deals, with specific focus on commercial models and pricing
- Develop a rate card and pricing benchmarks [system] to allow early price valuations for new business opportunities to support “Go/No Go” decision
- Develop tailored pricing strategies to identify the target ‘win’ price for business opportunities
- Review and assess pricing provided by key vendors (provided by our Supply Chain Management Team) to ensure that the Client scope has been met at a competitive price
- Proactively develop, execute and refine commercial modelling and pricing tools
Data Capture and Analysis
- Develop a repository to manage and gather key data to allow the analysis of existing business performance and identify key trends to allow successful decision making and financial efficiency
- Use data to advise the Business Development team of projects that are most competitive and likely to win
- Collaborate within internal stakeholders and provide guidance on financial models and pricing / cost inputs
- Introduce consistent processes, tools and forms as per APAC guidelines
- Responsible for establishing and tracking Cost benchmarking and competitor pricing analysis within Singapore
Valuations and Variations
- Support Business Units and Internal stakeholder with the preparation of valuations and variations connected to existing contracts.
- Prepare financial models, cashflow forecasts, and trend analysis and develop strategic solutions drawn from analysis prepared by self and others to make recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
Reporting and Presentation
- Prepare reports and presentation document for internal and external use to support bidding and the development of business growth plans.
- Perform other related duties as required or requested.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying (Chartered preferred), Facilities Management, Engineering, Construction, Accounting, Finance or other related business domains, or certified professional
- Experience in government tenders / commercial tenders
- Minimum 10 years Commercial Management / Quantity Surveying experience in similar capacity, with industry exposure to Real Estate, Facilities Management, Engineering, Design or Construction.
- Must have MS Office tools (inc Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and have advanced MS Excel and Power BI (or similar) skills
- Effective time management with the ability to prioritize to ensure deadlines are met
- Highly adaptable and resilient, thriving on changes and challenges
- Must have expert financial modelling and trend analysis skills, have analytical and quantitative expertise, with proven experience in developing strategic solutions drawn from analysis prepared by self and others to make recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
- Ability to manage “Big Data”.
- A deep understanding of both ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ services in Facilities Management to ensure subcontractor pricing can be validated
- Strong ability to comprehend, analyse, interpret complex business documents to extract key data and information, with an ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Must have the ability to prepare cashflow forecasts, analyze financial data, and (where necessary) prepare financial reports, financial statements and projections and other financial information.
- Must have attention to detail and ability for ensuring data accuracy
- Highly collaborative and an excellent business partner with strong skills in communication, project management and relationship building, with a proven ability to effectively and positively interact cross-functionally.
Source: Cushman Wakefield Career Page
About Cushman & Wakefield
With 43,000 employees in 300 offices across 70+ countries, Cushman & Wakefield is one of the largest real estate services firms in the world. The company had $5 billion in revenue from its various services including agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services, global occupier services, investment management, project and development services, tenant representation, and property valuation.
With roots going back to its predecessor's founding in 1784, Cushman & Wakefield also has some of the longest and richest corporate history of any real estate firm. The company offers expertise in a wide range of real estate sectors and specialties including banking, government, land, residential, industrial, data centers, healthcare, law offices, retail, net lease, education, energy, hospitality, life sciences, multifamily, technology, not-for-profit, and airports and ports. Cushman & Wakefield strives to lead the real estate industry through the best talent, best clients, and best results.