- Reporting to Head of Research, Singapore & Southeast Asia
- Assist with consulting assignments to facilitate new business opportunities and downstream revenue for business lines
- Manage, upkeep and maintain property market databases to ensure quality and integrity of data
- Analyze and synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights and strategic recommendations for internal and external clients
- Prepare quarterly market reports
- Manage and contribute to co-ordination and production of national and regional client requests or projects
- Network building and establishing contacts with service lines and agents to assist in research gathering and gain market insights
- Participate and present timely market information at agents’ meetings and client pitches
- Collaborate and coordinate with Corporate Communications to provide research information for media articles and interviews
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to develop research products and services
Educate and train professionals in Cushman & Wakefield service lines on the company’s research capabilities (research products, databases and services)
- Execute and communicate regional team goals and initiatives to professionals in Cushman & Wakefield service lines
- Provide support to other Research, Consulting team members, as well as other front-line teams where required
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or other relevant subject.
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant experience in a professional research firm or commercial real estate organisation.
- More experienced candidate can be considered for more senior role.
- Real estate experience or strong market knowledge in Real Estate is highly preferred.
- Ability to engage with inter-department colleagues on the regional level.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Source: Cushman Wakefield Career Page
About Cushman & Wakefield
With 43,000 employees in 300 offices across 70+ countries, Cushman & Wakefield is one of the largest real estate services firms in the world. The company had $5 billion in revenue from its various services including agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services, global occupier services, investment management, project and development services, tenant representation, and property valuation.
With roots going back to its predecessor's founding in 1784, Cushman & Wakefield also has some of the longest and richest corporate history of any real estate firm. The company offers expertise in a wide range of real estate sectors and specialties including banking, government, land, residential, industrial, data centers, healthcare, law offices, retail, net lease, education, energy, hospitality, life sciences, multifamily, technology, not-for-profit, and airports and ports. Cushman & Wakefield strives to lead the real estate industry through the best talent, best clients, and best results.