We are currently recruiting for an Associate to join the Project and Client Service Management Team of Brookfield’s Private Funds Group in Singapore. You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the fundraising process and client service support for Brookfield including assisting in 1) product management of private funds domiciled in APAC region; 2) comprehensive client service support throughout fund life, from fund launches, investor due diligence, and ongoing investor relations services; 3) regional events planning and execution. This individual will report to the Vice President of the team in Singapore and work very closely with the client relationship management team in APAC and various global stakeholders across global offices
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Create and update general and fund-specific marketing materials, such as offering memorandums, investor presentations, fact sheets and other documents related to private investment fundraises;
- Produce internal talking points and briefing documents;
- Conduct alternative asset industry research (both qualitative and quantitative);
- Coordinate road shows, conferences and investor meetings;
- Respond to investor information requests, such as RFPs and due diligence questionnaires;
- Create post-fundraise marketing and communication materials;
- Support the Asia and Australia client relationship management team
To be successful in the role, it is expected that you possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years financial services‐related experience;
- Undergraduate degree with an excellent academic background;
- Real assets or alternative asset funds knowledge is desirable but not a prerequisite;
- Team player with positive attitude and pro-active approach to work;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of attention to detail;
- Superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to write effectively;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to build relationships and work with professionals around the organization
- Language proficiency in Chinese, Japanese, or Korean is preferred though not required.
Source: Brookfield Career Page
Brookfield Asset Management is a global alternative asset manager with over 115 years of investment experience. The firm currently has over $285 Billion in assets under management (as of Feb. 2018) managed by more than 70,000 people in over 30 countries.
The firm invests across real estate, private equity, infrastructure, and renewable energy. Brookfield owns and operates a real estate portfolio containing $155 billion worth of assets under management and over 450 million square feet of iconic real estate across all asset classes and throughout the world.