ARK Capital Advisors, (“ARK”) is an affiliate of The We Company and serves as its new global real estate acquisition and management platform based in New York City. ARK’s focus is acquiring, developing, and managing select real estate assets in global gateway cities and high-growth secondary markets. ARK collaborates with The We Company to apply The We Company’s existing, new, and developing products and methods of community and space management to ARK owned real estate and leverage The We Company’s relationships with partners and enterprise member companies to create vibrant fully programmed ecosystems.
ARK is currently seeking a real estate investment Analyst or Associate with approximately 1 to 3 years of real estate investment underwriting and analysis experience. The real estate investment Analyst or Associate will work closely with an experienced group of professionals while working on interesting investment and market analysis for prospective and existing portfolio of commercial properties. Successful candidates will enjoy working in an environment that is creative, mission-driven, results-oriented, and community-focused.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create detailed and dynamic investment models utilizing Microsoft Excel and ARGUS to evaluate investment opportunities
- Prepare investment memoranda for investment committee consideration
- Perform detailed market analyses on supply/demand fundamentals, leasing and investment activity, demographics, and economic trends, etc.
- Maintain and update deal pipeline database
- Assist in performing acquisition due diligence including reviewing leases, contracts, property financial, etc.
- Assist with Asset management of investments post acquisition including formulating business plans and updating valuation models
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent real estate financial modeling skills
- Proficiency in ARGUS (DCF and Enterprise), Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Understanding of commercial leases and familiarity with operations of office properties
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to work in a collaborative entrepreneurial environment
- Must be motivated, self-directed and proactive
- Must work well under pressure
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university. Coursework in Finance, Economics and Real Estate preferred
- 1 to 3 years of full-time experience in the real estate investment sector
Source: WeWork Career Page
WeWork builds beautiful, shared office spaces, community, and a place to join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. WeWork redefines success as a measure of personal fulfillment, not just the bottom line.
The WeWork mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. WeWork empowers team members to create their own life's work - to move fast and to challenge one another, as well as look after each other and care about the culture.