As a member of the Portfolio Management Team for Invesco’s US Core Fund, the Associate Director will directly participate in the execution and communication of both the operational and investment strategy of the Fund.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist in the development and execution of the Fund’s investment plan
- Conduct detailed Fund-level financial analysis, as well as forward performance projections at the Fund and asset level
- Evaluate Fund Level Performance, including taking advantage of various Industry information, and provide the Portfolio Team with meaningful takeaways to improve going forward performance
- Participate in the ongoing execution of the property level business plans for the Fund by working closely with asset management to manage and optimize the existing asset portfolio
- Participate in the evaluation of new investments for the Fund
- Conduct internal underwriting of existing assets and prepare investment committee packages for assets marked for disposition
- Assist in the coordination of the debt financing including both secured and unsecured financing
- Monitor and evaluate property level performance
- Assist in the client reporting process and in the financial management of the Fund
- Participate in ongoing client service and capital raising efforts
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of peer funds
The experience you bring:
- Minimum of 4 years; experience across multiple real estate disciplines a plus
- Familiarity with industry benchmarks and NPI-ODCE Funds a plus
- Undergraduate Degree, MBA preferred
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team-oriented environment
- Argus proficiency / real estate valuation skills
- Sense of urgency
- Proven practical understanding of real estate investment concepts – appreciation of broader investment (stocks, bonds etc.) concepts a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, and ability to learn new software
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
- Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
- 401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Parental Leave benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
Source: Invesco’s Career Page
About Invesco Real Estate
Invesco Ltd. is a privately-owned investment management company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded over 70 years ago, the company is relied on by institutional investors across the world to manage their various invested assets. The company currently has over $800 billion in assets under management managed by over 6,000 employees in 11 countries.
Invesco Real Estate (IRE) was established in 1983 as the real estate investment division of Invesco Ltd. IRE manages a real estate portfolio of $67.8 billion (as of 12.31.16) with CRE investment teams in 21 locations around the world covering properties in North America, Asia, and Europe.
The Invesco Real Estate Team is made up of 447 employees, managing investments in direct real estate, real estate securities including both equity and debt, infrastructure securities, and master limited partnerships. Employees work out of offices in Atlanta (HQ), Dallas, Newport Beach, New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Munich, Prague, Madrid, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Luxembourg, Beijing, Sydney, Warsaw, Milan, and Hyderabad.