This position leads sourcing for all commercial real estate that WeWork will lease within designated territories or markets, builds and maintains relationships with brokers, and informs real estate strategy by keeping a pulse on market and submarket demand.
- Deal sourcing for both on- and off-market deals through aggressive relationship building with brokers and landlords
- Knowledge of all leasing and subleasing activity in designated territories and markets
- Evaluation of potential locations to determine suitability for WeWork product lines
- Maintaining a robust pipeline in designated territories and markets
- Systematically aggregating and synthesizing large amounts of information by activating strategic entrepreneurial strategies
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Extensive background in and strong understanding of commercial real estate acquisitions or brokerage
- Deep knowledge of designated region and territory
- Teamwork, cooperation, and ability to take direction
- Reliable, focused, with demonstrated ability to consistently meet goals and deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience managing numerous deals simultaneously
- Superior relationship- and partnership-building skills
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Excels under pressure; ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
Source: WeWork Career Page
WeWork builds beautiful, shared office spaces, community, and a place to join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. WeWork redefines success as a measure of personal fulfillment, not just the bottom line.
The WeWork mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. WeWork empowers team members to create their own life's work - to move fast and to challenge one another, as well as look after each other and care about the culture.