Digital Colony is seeking a highly motivated team-oriented Associate to join the Investor Relations Team. Primary responsibilities include working with senior investor relations professionals as part of our global digital infrastructure investment management business. The role encompasses content creation, data management, and investor relations among other responsibilities. Position is located in our London Office.
- Investor Relations – support capital formation efforts, manage investor follow-up and due diligence requests, assist in fund closings, prepare responses for ad hoc requests, fund structuring and legal documentation preparation
- Cross Functional Coordination – work with Digital Colony functional areas including acquisitions, asset management, accounting, finance, legal, business intelligence and third-party resources
- Content Creation – create comprehensive marketing presentations and fundraising documents
- Product Development – Supporting senior members of the investor relations team in the development of financial products, platforms and funds
- Industry research – short and medium-term special projects and analyses, real-time market observations and intelligence gathering, business development and regulatory trend monitoring
- Database Management – data collection, collation, analysis and application
- General Investor Relations Activities – annual meetings, attending industry conferences
- 2-4 years of experience at a leading investment bank, strategy or investment consulting, or private equity firm
- Proficiency in Excel models and financial analysis
- Strong academic record at a top undergraduate institution
- Integrity and hard work ethic with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for investments in infrastructure and private equity investing
- Capacity to discretely handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Possess excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, positive attitude, work ethic and ability to multitask
Source: Colony Capital Career Page
About Colony Capital
Founded in 1991 by Thomas Barrack Jr, Colony Capital (NYSE: CLNY) is a Los Angeles based real estate equity REIT with an institutional investment management component. The company currently employs over 500 people worldwide managing in excess of $56 billion of private and public real estate equity and debt assets.
Previously referred to as Colony Northstar, Colony Capital has 17 locations across the world where it executes on its strategy of generating attractive risk-adjusted returns and creating long-term value for its shareholders and investors through significant global scale, an expansive operating platform, capital markets access, and the ability to invest up and down the capital stack.