Within the Enterprise business, the Real Estate Advisory Team sits at the intersection of Sales, Finance, Real Estate, and Product and is tasked with identifying and scaling new business opportunities that will define and drive the strategic agenda of the Enterprise business. Real Estate Advisory team members are primarily focused on executing high impact, large-scale real estate transactions across our most substantial and fastest-growing accounts.
Associates on REA are responsible for the financial underwriting & analysis of transactions, the production of compelling deal materials for key client partners (CEOs, CFOs, Heads of Real Estate), and the creation and codification of new deal structures and products. They ultimately drive the development and direction of the Enterprise business’ long-term vision and strategy.
- Own an end-to-end sales process — partnering with internal and external partners — from pitch and structuring through negotiation and close.
- Deploy & build Excel models to analyse, evaluate, & price solutions for client opportunities.
- Build relationships, develop new business, and provide expert consultation to senior executives to establish the REA team as a trusted partner.
- Undertake initiatives to drive overall growth and efficiency in the business, including in collaboration with other departments.
- Develop new products & structures to expand WeWork’s suite of solutions and drive deeper relationships with our key accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent professional experience
- 2-6 years of transactional finance experience, preferably with significant exposure to commercial real estate and enjoyment of negotiation
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and align the interests of multiple partners
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment with a loose playbook
- Experience in a client-facing, analytical, and results-oriented environment
- Multidisciplinary big picture thinker, self-starter, independent-minded, team player
- Easily distill the complex into the simple
- Real estate expertise
Source: WeWork Career Page
WeWork builds beautiful, shared office spaces, community, and a place to join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. WeWork redefines success as a measure of personal fulfillment, not just the bottom line.
The WeWork mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. WeWork empowers team members to create their own life's work - to move fast and to challenge one another, as well as look after each other and care about the culture.