The Investor Relations & Client Service Analyst/Associate will be based in New York and will support LCS’s global investor relations and client service efforts. LCS is the business unit within BXC responsible for managing collateralized loan obligations, separately managed accounts, commingled funds, and closed-end and exchange-traded funds.
Responsibilities will focus on LCS Collateralized Loan Obligations (“CLOs”) and will include developing and maintaining marketing presentations, diligence materials, monthly and quarterly investor reports, preparing for and attending investor meetings, completing DDQs and RFPs, and responding to certain investor requests. In addition, the role may entail close communication and coordination with both internal and external marketing partners.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
- 2-4 years of work experience in Leveraged Finance or at an Alternative Credit Manager
- Strong knowledge of high yield/credit and CLOs (preferred), along with basic understanding of accounting and finance
- Entrepreneurial, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A high degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (required)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- A desire to work in a global team environment, often with tight timelines
Source: Blackstone Career Page
Blackstone is a multinational private equity, alternative asset management, and financial services firm based in New York City, NY. Blackstone's Real Estate Group is one of the most well-known and well-respected real estate firms in the world and is known for its proven strategy: "Buy it, Fix it, Sell it."
Blackstone manages and deploys real estate allocated capital for large institutional investors and high net worth individuals. With $102 billion of assets under management and nearly $200 billion in gross asset value, Blackstone is the largest real estate private equity firm in the world.
The real estate group operates across Europe, Asia, North America, and Latin America. Its real estate investment strategy covers the risk spectrum, from opportunistic to core, and seeks to generate outsized risk-adjusted returns for its investors. The company has 420 real estate professionals in 12 offices worldwide.