We have an opportunity to work across the department in a number of sectors for Analyst level candidates to work within the EMEA Equity Research Department based out of our Warsaw office. We are seeking experienced Accounting or Finance professionals with suitable experience.
Fixed term contract: Feb – Nov, 10-month cycle.
10 months fixed term contract, potentially renewable for further 10 months next year (Feb-Nov 2021).
- Maintenance and update of valuation models and material for investment analysis;
- Help in preparation of written sell-side materials in English for the regular publication of research;
- Thematic ad-hoc research;
- Supporting the lead analyst and Sector Team.
- Bachelors degree minimum of a 2:1, or equivalent;
- Fluency in English is essential, with strong drafting/writing skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical, numerical and quantitative skills;
- Strong Excel skills with prior experience in financial statements modelling;
- Knowledge of basic accounting rules, prior audit experience would be an advantage;
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision;
- Ambitious, hard-working, reliable, team player with the capacity to show initiative;
- Strong attention to detail;
- High motivation to work hard for a bulge-bracket investment bank , resilience to stress, hunger for achievement;
- Interest in the stock market and asset management industry;
- Prior knowledge of Bloomberg would be welcome.
Source: JP Morgan Career Page
About J.P.Morgan Asset Management
With over $82 billion in assets under management, more than 400 real asset professionals strategically located across the globe, and 45 years of history successfully investing in real estate, sophisticated investors will not find a more experienced investment partner than JPMorgan Asset Management - Global Real Estate.
Global Real Estate is the private real estate business within the alternatives platform of JPMorgan Asset Management. JPMorgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager for individuals, advisors, and institutions. It is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world with nearly $2 trillion of AUM.
The Global Real Estate group's 400+ strong team brings extensive expertise in all areas of real estate investment and management including portfolio management, acquisitions, and asset management as well as deep knowledge of real estate accounting, legal, risk control, joint ventures, leasing, workouts, dispositions, debt capital markets, appraisal and valuation, engineering, and environmental issues.