The J.P. Morgan EMEA Real Estate team is responsible for origination and execution of public and private M&A and capital markets transactions involving corporate and financial sponsor clients in the broad Real Estate sector. The team has a network of relationships with some of the most prominent Real Estate companies in the EMEA region and holds leading positions in M&A, ECM and DCM.
As an Investment Banking Analyst, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing detailed valuation analysis, including discounted cash flow, trading comparables, transaction comparables and LBO analysis
- Building and using financial models and other financial analysis
- Preparing presentation materials for use in transactions or strategic client dialogue
- Assist senior team on client coverage initiatives
- Executing end-to-end client transactions
- Support project co-ordination, including client communication, co-ordination of advisory team externally and within the bank
- Being responsible for monitoring and evaluating current events, valuation and other financial information on the clients of the group
- Conduct industry and product research
- Leadership, mentorship and supervision to junior analysts
- Prior investment banking experience in M&A or industry group (preferably in Real Estate) is essential
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills (including Excel modelling and valuation)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to manage projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of the team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and to develop innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented, organized, pro-active, intellectual curiosity
- Outstanding ethics, integrity and judgment
- Excellent technology skills with superior Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with strong academic track-record
- European language skills, while not required are desirable
Source: JP Morgan Career Page
About J.P.Morgan Asset Management
With over $82 billion in assets under management, more than 400 real asset professionals strategically located across the globe, and 45 years of history successfully investing in real estate, sophisticated investors will not find a more experienced investment partner than JPMorgan Asset Management - Global Real Estate.
Global Real Estate is the private real estate business within the alternatives platform of JPMorgan Asset Management. JPMorgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager for individuals, advisors, and institutions. It is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world with nearly $2 trillion of AUM.
The Global Real Estate group's 400+ strong team brings extensive expertise in all areas of real estate investment and management including portfolio management, acquisitions, and asset management as well as deep knowledge of real estate accounting, legal, risk control, joint ventures, leasing, workouts, dispositions, debt capital markets, appraisal and valuation, engineering, and environmental issues.