As an Analyst/Associate in Commercial Real Estate Finance, you will work with experienced professionals at one of the world’s leading global investment banks. The Analyst/Associate will focus on analyzing, underwriting, closing real estate finance transactions across multiple asset types in diverse geographical locations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing financial modeling and financial statement analysis – underwriting
- Determining cash flow and asset-based debt capacity based on a wide range of business models
- Drives the preparation of customized term sheets, capital markets and credit approval packages and marketing materials
- Preparing presentation materials and participating in client meetings
- Preparing investor marketing materials
- Interacting with client firms and investors
- Conducting extensive due diligence on Real Estate
- Coordinating communication across numerous internal and external parties
- Conducting industry and product research as well as comparable analysis
- Primary responsibility for reviewing all work prepared by analysts including financial models
- Deal Management and organization
- 1-3 years of experience in Investment Banking, Equity/principal Firm, Commercial Real Estate, Accounting experience or related fields is preferred
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to synthesize large amounts of information and help develop innovative client solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient with excel (Argus a plus)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized and able to efficiently manage projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills; comfortable presenting to client senior management, investors and senior members of the firm
Source: JP Morgan Career Page
About J.P.Morgan Asset Management
With over $82 billion in assets under management, more than 400 real asset professionals strategically located across the globe, and 45 years of history successfully investing in real estate, sophisticated investors will not find a more experienced investment partner than JPMorgan Asset Management - Global Real Estate.
Global Real Estate is the private real estate business within the alternatives platform of JPMorgan Asset Management. JPMorgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager for individuals, advisors, and institutions. It is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world with nearly $2 trillion of AUM.
The Global Real Estate group's 400+ strong team brings extensive expertise in all areas of real estate investment and management including portfolio management, acquisitions, and asset management as well as deep knowledge of real estate accounting, legal, risk control, joint ventures, leasing, workouts, dispositions, debt capital markets, appraisal and valuation, engineering, and environmental issues.