Stablewood Properties is seeking a highly organized person with relevant experience closing real estate transactions to assist in the due diligence and closing of single tenant net lease retail properties across the United States.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the kickoff of due diligence and transitioning of deals and their corresponding documents from the sourcing team to the due diligence/closing team.
- Support the daily oversight and tracking of numerous deals simultaneously going through the due diligence and closing processes. Daily reporting to COO.
- Create agendas, facilitate, and keep minutes of weekly meetings on numerous recurring issues related to DD, closing, and partnership communication.
- Coordinate the closing process through communication with title/escrow agents, lenders, brokers, sellers, counsel, and various other stakeholders.
- Quarterback the time sensitive flow of all documents through the closing process.
- 2-3 years’ experience minimum as an escrow assistant at a title company or real estate transactions manager at a large brokerage firm working on commercial real estate, or related experience
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate the due diligence and closing of 15+ real estate transactions simultaneously
- Interest in working for a tech and data-driven real estate startup, with a virtual office format
- Passion for continuous learning and improvement
- Strong proficiency using the Microsoft Office and Google Suite of products, including Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word, Google Drive, and Google Sheets
- Advanced capability using Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and other remote peer-to-peer meeting tools
- All duties will be performed remote (i.e. from home) indefinitely, and so the ideal candidate will have a professional, distraction-free home office setup
Note: This position, as is the case with all Stablewood positions, is a remote work position and will be indefinitely. As such, this position is open to candidates located anywhere in the United States.
About Stablewood Properties
Stablewood Properties is an institutionally-backed, data-infused real estate operator formed by a team of veteran real estate and data science professionals. Stablewood combines the best of traditional CRE investment and management with proprietary data analytics to better integrate previously inefficient processes throughout the investment life cycle.