Multifamily Real Estate Investment and Management Company with an emphasis in Value Add and New Construction opportunities seeking an experienced Financial Modeling Analyst.
This position will be primarily responsible for underwriting and analyzing potential investment opportunities including financial and market analysis. The Financial Modeling Analyst will play an integral role in acquisitions and due diligence of investment opportunities with direct reporting to company Executives.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Underwriting of investment opportunities with presentation to Acquisitions Team
- Market research and analytics
- Assist in determining and presenting viable Debt and Equity scenarios
- Ad Hoc exercises including Capital Event and Disposition analysis
- Support Accounting, Asset Management and Operations teams as necessary
- Analyze Income Statements for multifamily assets to improve property performance
- Support Construction department with bid analysis and presentation
Experience and Background:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Multifamily underwriting or acquisitions
- Bachelors in Finance or related subject matter
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Ability to analyze financial data & provide executive level analysis
Community and Team-focused: You believe that teamwork is the way to obtain the greatest successes. You seek to know and understand people, and desire to effectively communicate with them. You believe in working for the good of the whole.
SUPER Organized: You pay attention to the details and are able to juggle multiple projects efficiently, all while staying focused and keeping a great attitude. You thrive under limited supervision, taking the initiative often.
Dedicated to Excellence: You operate with a high level of professionalism and present yourself as such. Quality is of the utmost importance to you, and you understand that this is a fast paced company and you are able to meet the challenges this presents.
Communication: You communicate effectively and professionally in writing and in person.
Comp and Benefits: This is a full-time position. Salary is commensurate with experience. Company offers a competitive benefit plan and paid vacation and personal time.