Responsibilities include researching potential acquisition targets, rigorous financial valuation analysis, and supporting due diligence across corporate functions and large teams. Potential targets will span a broad range of industries within the commercial real estate space, from office brokerage to real estate private equity, and companies will range in size from small private venture capital companies to multibillion dollar market cap companies. This role is ideal for a self-starter with a strong interest the commercial real estate industry.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Perform detailed financial analysis
- Work closely with legal, accounting, tax, human resources, and operations experts to support due-diligence activities
- Research and analyze diverse industries and verticals
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and recommendations for senior management review and board meetings.
- Develop and maintain internal and external benchmarks in relevant industries.
- 4-year degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics or related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in an investment banking or similar corporate finance role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel Modeling experience
- Strong background in finance/accounting
- Knowledge of the real estate industry
- Excellent writing, presentation development, and communication skills
- Knowledge of research databases and related financial tools
Source: CBRE Career Page
CBRE Group Inc. (NYSE: CBG) is the world's leading real estate services and investment firm. Serving real estate investors and tenants around the globe in more than 100 countries, the company offers services such as: Occupier Outsourcing, Property Management, Development Services, Investment Management, Appraisal and Valuation, Property Sales, and Mortgages Services.
The company boasts 75,000+ employees and generated $13.1 billion in revenue in 2016. It is a Fortune 500 company (#259 in 2016) and was named America's 15th Best Employer by Forbes in 2016. Career opportunites at CBRE are extensive, working in groups such as the Asset Services, Advsisory and Transaction Services , Capital Markets, Valuation and Advisory Services, and CBRE Global Investors. CBRE also offers development services through its subsidiary, Trammell Crow Company.