Hillwood is currently seeking a Development Coordinator in our Memphis, TN office. This position primarily supports a regional, commercial real estate team in all aspects of site development and construction process. An ability to understand, monitor and communicate important legal contractual obligations and activities is important. The role also includes accounts payable/invoice administration relating to construction contracts and commercial lease agreements.
- Prepare contractor/consultant agreements, including negotiating form agreement, verifying signature blocks, obtaining insurance and W-9s as needed.
- Work with development team and legal in gathering/coordinating due diligence, including maintaining Box files.
- Bank Loans – Coordinate documentation for lenders/inspectors for each project, including due diligence, utility/zoning verification, etc.
- Construction – Verify and process monthly pay apps, change orders, lien waivers, etc. for each project and distribute closeout documents at the end of each project.
- Work with development team and legal (internal and external) in preparing various easements, agreements, etc.
- Work with development team and corporate in obtaining/renewing/releasing Letters of Credit.
- Participate in weekly Development meetings (regional and corporate), keep task list updated and keep development team on track with tasks.
- Maintain Corporate Critical Dates Report and review weekly for upcoming dates
- Assist in creation of Broker Agreements and Commission Payments.
- Assist with budgets, tracking expenditures, etc.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly reports as requested by Corporate
- Work with local government agencies and utilities in preparing applications, obtaining permits, etc.
- Work with Corporate in maintaining Building Database of all projects.
Acquisition & Disposition
- Read, transfer and manage documents and due diligence materials. Arrange inspection appointments with consultants.
- Monitor internal correspondence of acquisition and disposition team. Coordinate earnest money.
- Process expense reports.
- Coordinate client meetings.
- Assist with the preparation, production and organization of documents, correspondence, spreadsheets, reports, proposals, presentations etc. using MS Office.
- Maintain site, deal and comps database.
- Coordinate weekly project and pursuit meeting.
- Meet weekly with team to update all pipeline reports.
- Handle various administrative tasks as assigned.
- Make travel arrangements .
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Real Estate
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work multi-task independently and self-manage deadline expectations across a team of independent project managers.
- Proficiency in MS Office software applications.
- Demonstrate high level of professional demeanor, integrity, ethics and leadership.
Source: Hillwood Career Page
If you like to work with smart, driven individuals in an entrepreneurial, opportunistic and innovative team environment, then Hillwood may be the place for you. As a Perot Company, we offer a Legacy of success in business, Excellence in all that we do, and the Vision to lead the industries we serve. Genuine care for our team, the communities we serve, our country and the well being of those in need are hallmarks of our unique family-oriented culture. So, if you’re looking for a great place to build your career, we look forward to speaking with you.
Hillwood offers competitive pay and benefits with an unsurpassed focus on the health and wellness of our Associates.