We are currently searching to for a Development Manager based at our regional office in San Francisco, CA. The position is responsible for managing all phases of the development of multi-family rental communities. This includes market analyses, financial analyses, site selection and budgeting, design, management of the entitlement process including presentation before municipal and other regulatory boards, and participation in the construction/lease up process. In this role, you will work on projects throughout the Bay area.
Qualified candidates must possess a Graduate degree in Business Administration, Finance or Real Estate and 3-5 years’ experience in the real estate development process. Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in a in multi-family product and knowledge of the Bay area.
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the beating heart of our success and we’re committed to showing our appreciation.
- Comprehensive benefits – health, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more!
- Growth based on achievement and promotion from within.
- Associate recognition (a company-wide recognition program that celebrates associate efforts and successes in contributing to the overall success of the organization – including destination awards, ‘AvalonBay’s Very Best’ recognition program and others!).
- A 20% discount on our incredible apartment homes.
- A culture built on purpose and our core values -A Commitment to Integrity,A Spirit of Caring, andA Focus on Continuous Improvement.
Source: Avalon Bay Career Page
AvalonBay Communities, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring and managing high-quality apartment communities in high barrier-to-entry markets of the United States. These markets are located in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Pacific Northwest and Northern and Southern California regions of the country. AvalonBay owns and operates approximately 82,000 apartment homes in the US and employ approximately 3,000 associates.