Under direct supervision, the successful candidate will complete assignments in connection with commercial real estate valuation and consulting projects which may include data collection and market research, analyzing complex highest and best use scenarios, analyzing revenue and expense performance, estimating of cash flows utilizing discounted cash flow models, analyses of comparable sales, detailed cost analyses, and drawing market comparisons in developing opinions of value.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to function in a team environment and proactively problem solve
- Dedication to providing timely, reliable and courteous service to clients
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and complete tasks
- Attentiveness, attention to detail, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex documents
- Demonstrated ability to solve advanced and multifaceted problems
- Commitment to professional development and continual learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication and skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Certified General Appraiser licence and MAI designation
- 7+ years of experience appraising commercial real estate
- Mastery of MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook/Teams, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Argus Enterprise or Rockport VAL
Source: Cushman Wakefield Career Page
About Cushman & Wakefield
With 43,000 employees in 300 offices across 70+ countries, Cushman & Wakefield is one of the largest real estate services firms in the world. The company had $5 billion in revenue from its various services including agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services, global occupier services, investment management, project and development services, tenant representation, and property valuation.
With roots going back to its predecessor's founding in 1784, Cushman & Wakefield also has some of the longest and richest corporate history of any real estate firm. The company offers expertise in a wide range of real estate sectors and specialties including banking, government, land, residential, industrial, data centers, healthcare, law offices, retail, net lease, education, energy, hospitality, life sciences, multifamily, technology, not-for-profit, and airports and ports. Cushman & Wakefield strives to lead the real estate industry through the best talent, best clients, and best results.