Under direct supervision, the successful candidate will complete assignments in connection with commercial real estate valuation and consulting projects which may include data collection and market research, analyzing complex highest and best use scenarios, analyzing revenue and expense performance, estimating of cash flows utilizing discounted cash flow models, analyses of comparable sales, detailed cost analyses, and drawing market comparisons in developing opinions of value.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to function in a team environment and proactively problem solve
- Dedication to providing timely, reliable and courteous service to clients
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and complete tasks
- Attentiveness, attention to detail, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex documents
- Demonstrated ability to solve advanced and multifaceted problems
- Commitment to professional development and continual learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication and skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Certified General Appraiser licence and MAI designation
- 7+ years of experience appraising commercial real estate
- Mastery of MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook/Teams, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Argus Enterprise or Rockport VAL
Source: Cushman & Wakefield Career Page
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, and as such, we hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield