The FHA Junior Analyst will be responsible for analyzing multifamily loan opportunities and recommending financing options using Arbor’s various loan products.
Essential Job Functions (Duties/Responsibilities)
The FHA Junior Analyst will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Collect, review, and analyze financial exhibits & market data for debt structure modeling in Excel
- Conduct due diligence of the borrower
- Complete market research through third party information sources
- Coordinate with the underwriting department in the processing of the applications.
- Assist with preparation of FHA documentation.
- Other support and special projects in relation to processing and underwriting multifamily and healthcare facility loans under the applicable FHA loan programs.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or a related discipline and have a familiarity with the terms and concepts of real estate finance.
Experience: Minimum of 0 to 1 year experience in the analysis of real estate or commercial finance preferred. Recent graduates with a Bachelor’s, as well as intern experience in real estate will be considered.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be a quick learner, and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize projects; complete multiple tasks on schedule
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment while displaying a high degree of initiative and accuracy
- Must have the ability to work alone as well as with others to reach a common goal
- Possess excellent analytical, communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills a plus
- Familiarity with Real Estate and Finance a plus
Source: Arbor Realty Career Page
About Arbor Realty Trust
Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE: ABR) is a United States real estate investment trust that provides debt and equity capital for apartment and commercial property owners nationwide. With a current servicing portfolio of more than $13 billion, Arbor is a top 10 Fannie Mae Multifamily Lender, a top Fannie Mae Small Loan Lender, a Freddie Mac Program Plus Seller/Servicer, and the #1 Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan Lender. Arbor also originates CMBS, bridge, mezzanine, and preferred equity.
Founded in 1983 by Chairman and CEO Ivan Kaufman, Arbor Realty Trust is based in Uniondale, NY with offices across the United States. Arbor offers a wide-array of career opportunities for real estate professionals interested in loan origination, servicing, and equity placement.