Members of the finance group interact regularly with money managers, commercial and investment banks, real estate opportunity funds, developers, Wall Street analysts, and investors.
- Gain valuable experience in real estate finance including corporate and project finance, real estate acquisitions and investment analysis, industry and market research, investor relations, and M&A
- Participate in large, high-profile transactions with direct access and exposure to senior-level executives at Toll Brothers, as well as within the real estate community and Wall Street
- Grow with a company that enjoys global brand awareness as one of the most respected companies in the real estate industry
- Assist in the development of financial strategies including evaluating and structuring transactions, developing financing plans and identifying sources of debt and equity capital
- Create and/or review financial models for evaluation of real estate acquisitions, joint ventures, homebuilder acquisitions, bank loans and other project and corporate finance activities
- Assist in negotiations with banks, joint venture partners, homebuilders and others, including evaluation of alternatives and document review
- Develop and implement improvements to financial modeling process
- Perform comprehensive real estate, economic, demographic, and capital markets research and due diligence
- Create and/or review project and bank offering memoranda for lenders, equity partners, and other third-party agencies
- Participate in pro-active outreach programs to identify and acquire distressed assets from banks and other financial institutions
- Conduct research on industry and competitor companies
- Interact with Wall Street analysts by phone, at investor meetings and conferences, and on corporate visits and site tours
- Develop and prepare financial communications and marketing materials such as press releases, PowerPoint presentations, requests for proposals, and annual reports
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected Fortune 500 companies!
We seek a goal-oriented and highly motivated individual with:
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance or a business-related field
- Zero to one year of experience in corporate finance/investment banking and/or real estate
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Full medical and dental benefits, as well as a 401(k) savings plan with a company match and discounted employee stock purchase plans
- Employees have the use of company guest houses located in several resort destinations around the country
- Employee discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, services, and other Toll vendors
Source: Toll Brothers Career Page
About Toll Brothers
Toll Brothers, America's #1 luxury homebuilder, is an award winning Fortune 600 company headquartered in Horsham, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1967 by Robert I Toll and Bruce E Toll, the company has grown to become one of the most prolific developers and builders of single-family home communities in the United States. In recent years, the company has expanded to include subsidiaries including Toll Brothers Active Living, Toll Brothers City Living, Toll Brothers Apartment Living, and Toll Brothers Campus Living. The company is also affiliate with Gibraltar Capital and Asset Management.
In 2016, the company had a presence in 50 U.S. markets across 20 states and Washington DC. The average delivered home price was $848,000. Toll Brothers has delivered 86,000 homes since 2000 and is rated BBB- by Fitch. The company was recently awarded National Builder of the Year honors by BUILDER magazine and recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine.
As of the end of 2016, the company controlled 48,800 home sites selling out of 310 communities. Toll Brothers City Living had 45 projects totaling 5,700 units built, under construction, or planned in New York City, Northern New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. Toll Brothers Apartment Living and Toll Brothers Campus Living owned or controlled 10,000 units.