Primary responsibilities will include assisting with asset management duties including modeling, client reporting, property valuation analysis, lease analysis and special projects.
- Assist with preparation and review of portfolio level and client reports.
- Assist in the prep and presentation of Preliminary and Final Investment Memoranda to the firm’s Investment Committee.
- Underwrite new acquisition and development opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the properties and portfolios.
- Maintain portfolio models.
- Maintain property valuation files.
- Review annual operating budgets.
- Analyze lease transactions.
- Assist with financing and disposition transactions.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Participate in asset management due diligence including lease reviews, pro forma analysis, including undertaking detailed analyses of a property’s (1) tenants and in-place leases; (2) operating and financial statements; (3) market and competitive position; (4) engineering and environmental condition; (5) taxes, insurance and service contracts; and (6) other pertinent property-level factors and market feasibility review.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team that includes the disciplines of finance, research, acquisitions, asset management and marketing
- Proficiency in financial analysis and modeling; strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete projects with minimal supervision; excellent proficiency in Argus software, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- The qualified applicant will have 0-1 year (including internships) of experience, preferably in a real estate, finance or accounting.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Argus, Financial Modeling experience preferred
Source: Clarion Partners Career Page
About Clarion Partners
For more than 30 years, Clarion Partners has successfully managed real estate investments on behalf of large institutional investors from across the world. Growing to become one of the largest real estate investment managers in the Americas, Clarion Partners has 10 offices located throughout the United States and Latin America.
Clarion's investment strategies span the risk spectrum, from core to opportunistic with investments in both equity and debt. It invests in institutional-quality office, retail, industrial, multifamily, and hotel properties.
The company currently manages $44 billion in real estate assets for 200+ U.S. and international institutional investors. Clarion Partners employs 280+ employees in the United States, Brazil, and the UK.