Hillwood Communities is seeking an Analyst to join its growing business. This position will be the sole financial analyst for Hillwood Communities. The Analyst will work closely with senior members of the acquisitions team responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and executing all new projects for Hillwood Communities. This role is designed to be a 3-4-year position with advancement after such period dependent on personal performance and opportunities within the company.
- Preparation of financial models for the acquisition, development, and disposition of residential projects
- Updating financials models and budgets for existing projects
- Financial modeling of complex partnership structures
- Sourcing, tracking, and presenting market research
- Development and acquisition due diligence
- Preparation of internal & external investment memoranda and presentations
- Communication with management, lenders, and partners regarding ongoing project status, variance reporting, and performance metrics
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and presentation programs
- High aptitude for financial analysis, especially financial modeling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and ability to be flexible and multi-task
- Self-motivated individual who strives for excellence in their work product
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, or other related business field
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in finance, accounting and/or residential community development
- Experience in residential lot development or homebuilding a plus
Source: Hillwood Career Page
If you like to work with smart, driven individuals in an entrepreneurial, opportunistic and innovative team environment, then Hillwood may be the place for you. As a Perot Company, we offer a Legacy of success in business, Excellence in all that we do, and the Vision to lead the industries we serve. Genuine care for our team, the communities we serve, our country and the well being of those in need are hallmarks of our unique family-oriented culture. So, if you’re looking for a great place to build your career, we look forward to speaking with you.
Hillwood offers competitive pay and benefits with an unsurpassed focus on the health and wellness of our Associates.