Are you passionate about research and generating investment ideas? We’re looking for a professional to join our Real Estate research team, to develop valuable insights and investment ideas for our clients.
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You’ll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
We are looking for an Analyst to join our Real Estate sector coverage team in Equity Research in Singapore. Principal responsibilities include:
- Build strong industry knowledge of the Real Estate sectors
- Contribute to the generation and execution of investment ideas
- Assist with writing reports/notes on companies under coverage
- Interpret data and perform analysis on market, economic and technology trends
- Develop/maintain financial models
- 0-3 Years of experience in investment research, financial modeling and analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai is preferred
- Working knowledge of accounting, finance, and valuation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Comfortable taking initiative and being resourceful/entrepreneurial
- Ability to multi-task and work with numerous teams
- Progress toward earning an MBA or CFA designation
- Demonstrated interest or previous experience in the real estate sector
Source: Goldman Sachs Career Page
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) is a U.S. financial services firm founded in 1869 by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs. It is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY. The company employs 34,000 employs across the world. Its main business lines include asset management, commercial banking, investment banking, investment management, and prime brokerage.
Goldman Sachs Realty Management Division (RMD) provides real estate investment services and asset management to investments where Goldman Sachs has an interest. The Realty Management Division has offices in the Americas as well as in Europe, Asia, and Australia and is organized into six business units including Hospitality, Loan Asset Management, Real Estate Credit Investing, Portfolio Management, Real Estate Asset Management, and Residential Mortgage Asset Management.