Earn over $100k+ the first year in commissions. Flexibility to lease and sell in all commercial segments!
*If you want to move from the residential real estate business to commercial real estate, we have the experience to help you make a successful transition.
*If you are a commercial agent looking for more flexibility in what you can do and offer, Harvest Commercial Real Estate offers our agents the ability to sell and lease in all market segments.
As a new team member of Harvest Commercial Real Estate, you will have an opportunity to leverage the 30+ years of experience within our team and out sister company, Landmark Properties Group. A family-culture based business provides our team members the ability to move and change quickly with markets and trends. Additionally our team members have the opportunity to leverage as a seller a diversified offering of real estate solutions from commercial listings/sale, tenant representation, commercial leasing and project development to your customers.
Our successful agents:
- Develop strong relationships with clients, real estate brokers, business brokers, personal contacts, attorneys, accountants, etc.
- Advising clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients’ properties, including broker opinions of value (BOV), market comparables, and research
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Marketing property listings to qualified buyers
- Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
- Be a part of the team in prioritizing company’s business development strategies to remain ahead of the competition
- Planning support that will help team members identify, design, develop and implement strategies to achieve goals
Our ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
- Above-average communication and relationship-building skills
- A high level of personal responsibility, honesty, and empathy
- Goal driven, with a focus on professional development
- Able to solve problems creatively
- Active PA real estate license (required)
- 5+ years of proven track record in either commercial or residential real estate
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills, presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, phone and written
- Works independently and possesses a high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and associated programs
- Sales experience, networking and relationship building is crucial
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales, or real estate (preferred but not required)
About Harvest Commercial Real Estate
Lead by a broker with over 40 years of experience, Harvest Commercial Real Estate Services provides solutions for commercial property owners, investors, and occupiers throughout Western PA. We specialize in non-residential property management, leasing, tenant representation, disposition and acquisition.